About this trip Join My 1 Fit Adventures Team for our second annual Galapagos Island Adventure! The Galápagos Islands is a volcanic archipelago…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
About this trip
- Certified Galapagos Naturalist guide for our 5 days on the Galapagos Islands.
- 6 days / 5 nights accommodation in double, triple room (unless single occupancy)
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners.
- Private local transport Santa Cruz Island.
- Private local transport Isabella Island.
- Round-trip speedboat between Santa Cruz and Isabela Island.
- Guided tour and entrance to Giant Tortoise Reserve and Local Ranch.
- Experience the largest white sand beach in the Galapagos at Tortuga Bay + kayak
- Guided tour and entrance to the local coffee farm.
- Snorkeling and hiking on Tintoreras Islet
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, flipper, and tube).
- Countless encounters with native wildlife.
- Airport pick-up upon arrival.
- Airport drop-off upon departure.
- Water taxis (Puerto Ayora – Puerto Villamil).
- Ferry Baltra – Santa Cruz – Baltra.
- Taxes always included
Date : September 9, 2021
Time : 12:00 am
Welcome to The Galapagos Islands – Twin Craters – PM El Manz
Welcome to The Galapagos Islands – Twin Craters – PM El Manzanillo natural reserve (Giant Tortoises) – Charles Darwin Station.
Welcome to the Galapagos!
-Arrive at Baltra´s airport (Galapagos Islands).
-We will jump right in with a stop in the highlands of Santa Cruz to visit a local Giant Tortoise reserve.
-Enjoy lunch at a local ranch in the highlands of Santa Cruz.
-Observe these huge, magical creatures in their natural habitat and have the opportunity to explore some nearby lava tunnels while you gain a better appreciation of the natural forces that created these islands.
-After of visit, we will continue to Puerto Ayora-the main town in Santa Cruz island.
Start point: Baltra´s airport in Galapagos Island, Aeropuerto Seymour de Baltra (GPS), Baltra Airport Rd., Galápagos_Islands, Galápagos, Ecuador
Date : May 1, 2021
Coffee natural farm – Tortuga Bay beach.
- Take our transportation toward Santa Cruz highlands.
- Learn about the art and science of coffee production at our organic coffee plantation.
- Enjoy a hot cup of freshly coffee on the very farm on which it was grown and roasted.
- Back to Puerto Ayora.
- Head back to town for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Head out for a scenic walk to one of the largest white sand beaches in the Galapagos.
- Tortuga Bay is a gorgeous beach accessible only by foot and filled with a variety of activities. - A leisurely 45-minute path leads to the beach and along the way you may spot lava lizards, native birds, and massive marine iguanas.
- Here you’ll have the option to swim, snorkel, kayak, surf, or you can just hang out with your friends and the local marine life.
Date : May 2, 2021
Navigate to Isabella Island – pink Flamingos habitat – Arnaldo Tupiza
AM Navigate to Isabella Island – pink Flamingos habitat – Arnaldo Tupiza breeding center PM – Concha Perla (snorkel).
-After the breakfast in Puerto Ayora, take a scenic public boat ride to Isabela Island, the largest island of the Archipelago.
-After checking into the hotel, enjoy a stroll through the picturesque town of Puerto Villamil. You will be able to take a stroll to Poza de Flamingos and observe the local wildlife in their natural habitat.
-Head back to town for lunch at a local restaurant.
-Enjoy the afternoon in Puerto Villamil where you will have the opportunity to walk to Concha de Perla and enjoy the crystalline water.
Date : May 3, 2021
Tintoreras (swimming with sharks) – Navigate to Santa Cruz Island.
Tintoreras (swimming with sharks) – PM Navigate to Santa Cruz Island.
-Enjoy the breakfast.
-After breakfast, we will take a short boat ride toward Islote Las Tintoreras where we will look for the famous Galapagos penguin, white tipped reef sharks, blue-footed boobies, sea turtles, and more!
-Get back in the water for a snorkeling adventure where you will have the chance to swim with sea turtles, colorful fish, and manta rays, among other marine life.
-After your adventure, head back to Puerto Villamil for lunch.
-Then, take a speedboat back to Santa Cruz Island.
Full day tour North Seymour or similar one (snorkel)
Full day tour North Seymour or similar one (snorkel).
- Take a chartered boat to an uninhabited island for a hike where you will get to experience spectacular panoramic views of the island.
- Get acquainted with the local wildlife as you walk with Marine Iguanas, Blue-Footed Boobies, Frigates, and more.
- Lunch on board
- Go on an awesome adventure snorkeling among a wide variety of marine life including friendly sea lions, sea turtles, and a huge variety of fish that make this a fantastic place for nature enthusiasts.
- The boat will bring you back to Santa Cruz, and you will take included transportation back to Puerto Ayora for some free time in this wonderful little town.
Transfer out to Baltra Airport
Transfer out to Baltra airport.
- Time to Say goodbye to Galapagos !!
- Take included transportation to the airport where you will catch your flight back to Quito.
End pointBaltra´s airport in Galapagos Island, Aeropuerto Seymour de Baltra (GPS), Baltra Airport Rd., Galápagos_Islands, Galápagos, Ecuador
Airport TransportationBaltra Airport Pick Up and Drop Off. Please try to have roughly a 2:00pm arrival time for the adventure and roughly a 10:00 am departures time from adventure to help with scheduling of transportation. We understand this is not always available but and will adjust accordingly.
Activity TransportationPrivate transportation for all activities indictated in Itinerary
Accomodations5 nights -Accommodation Deja Vu Hotel or similar one (Santa Cruz Island). Accommodation Cally Hotel or similar one (Isabela Island).
MealsBreakfast / Lunch Meals indicated in the itinerary
Activities IncludedGuided tour and entrance to Giant Tortoise Reserve and Local Ranch. Round-trip speedboat between Santa Cruz and Isabela Island.
Activities IncludedRound-trip boat ride between Santa Cruz and an uninhabited island. Visits according to the itinerary. Snorkeling equipment: mask, tube and flippers (Concha Perla, Tintoreras & Uninhabited Island).
AirfareAirfare Not Included
Travel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTrip Insurance is NOT included. We REQUIRE Trip Insurance now for ALL our Trips. It will give you the peace of mind if something unexpectedly was to come up, it would be covered.
Alcoholic DrinksAlcoholic drinks, personal expenses, and tips
Other MealsDinners on own and all Meals not included in the itinerary you will be responsible for them.